Alta-1 is committed to providing professional, dedicated staff that share a desire to support young people in changing their lives for the better. Our team is selected based on professional and personal experience, qualifications and demonstration of strong personal values.
Alta-1 College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety, welfare and wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All Alta-1 staff are required to have current Working with Children Checks with both State and Federal Clearance. Alta-1 provides ongoing support and training to staff to ensure a high quality of service is maintained.
We apologise in advance as we do not accept speculative CVs. All applications must be made in response to specific advertisements and vacancies.
For information on working with Alta-1 please contact us.
Currently Advertised Positions
Alta-1 is currently advertising for the following roles. Click to open adverts and selection criteria documentation
- Relief Education Assistant Advert and Job Description
- Relief Teacher Advert and Job Description
- Katanning-Albany ConnectEd Chaplain Advert and Job Description
- South Metro Learning Support Education Assistant Advert and Job Description
- South Metro Teacher Advert and Job Description
- North Metro Teacher Advert and Job Description