The Application process
The first step in the application process is to complete the Expression of Interest form on the website.
Once received, the college will make contact to arrange an information meeting with the relevant Regional Principal.
Suitability will then be determined and parents/carers will be provided an application form to complete.
When the completed application pack has been received, the college will determine program suitability and a meeting will be booked with the relevant Program Leader.
Following this meeting will be an offer of enrolment.
Step 1. Expression of Interest
To commence the application process please complete the Expression of Interest form on this website
Step 2. Attend Information Session with Regional Principal
This session is a face to face meeting with both student and parent/guardian to learn more about the program, understand the student’s needs and help determine suitability.
Step 3. Complete Application Pack
Families wishing to proceed must complete the Application Form with all additional documentation attached.
The following documentation is required for each child:
- All pages of the enrolment application pack completed, and Memorandum of Agreement signed.
- A copy of the child’s proof of identity (Birth Certificate/Passport/Birth extract).
Note: unless the proof of identity is received, the application cannot be processed.
- A copy of the child’s passport for New Zealand citizens, residency documents for permanent residents from overseas, or citizenship documents for naturalised citizens.
- A copy of the child’s current Immunisation History Statement or proof of vaccination status, and Medicare details. (Immunisation History is available online from MyGov or Medicare, and needs to be less than 3 months old)
- A copy of any diagnostic or medical reports, and medical management plans.
- A copy of the student’s previous two school reports.
*Additions for the ConnectEd program:
- A copy of a medical referral letter from a medical professional.
Step 4. Program Tour
Once the application has been assessed and the most suitable program determined, a meeting will be booked with the relevant program for a tour and meet and greet.
Step 5. Offer of enrolment
Once all parties are in agreement to proceed with the enrolment, parent/guardian will receive an offer of acceptance and commencement date.
For further details regarding your region please refer to the list of current contacts below or on the ‘Locations’ page.
12 Winton Road, Joondalup
PO Box 301, Joondalup DC WA 6919
Unit 1/ 78 Lockyer Ave, Albany, WA 6330
Alta-1 Office, Lot 579 Packsaddle Rd, Kununurra WA 6743
Suite 12 & 14, 42-44 King Street, Caboolture
PO Box 388, Caboolture, QLD 4510