The Application process
The first step in the application process is to complete the Expression of Interest form on the website.
Once received, the college will make contact to arrange an information meeting with the relevant Regional Principal.
Suitability will then be determined and parents/carers will be provided an application form to complete.
When the completed application pack has been received, the college will determine program suitability and a meeting will be booked with the relevant Program Leader.
Following this meeting will be an offer of enrolment.
For further details please refer to the list of current contacts below or on the ‘Locations’ page.
Step 1. Application Enquiry
To register interest for a possible position for your child, please contact –
Note: This initial contact is compulsory prior to enrolment.
Step 2. Completing the Enrolment Application Pack
Families wishing to proceed with the application must complete the Enrolment Application pack.
The following documentation is required for each child:
- All pages of the enrolment application pack completed, and Memorandum of Agreement signed.
- A copy of the child’s proof of identity (Birth Certificate/Passport/Birth extract).
Note: unless the proof of identity is received, the application cannot be processed.
- A copy of the child’s passport for New Zealand citizens, residency documents for permanent residents from overseas, or citizenship documents for naturalised citizens.
- A copy of the child’s current Immunisation History Statement or proof of vaccination status, and Medicare details. (Immunisation History is available online from MyGov or Medicare, and needs to be less than 3 months old)
- A copy of any diagnostic or medical reports, and medical management plans.
- A copy of the student’s previous two school reports.
Additions for the ConnectEd:
- A copy of a medical referral letter from a medical professional.
- All pages of the ConnectEd specific paperwork completed and signed by both parent/guardian and child.All above documents can be delivered in-person to your relevant regional office or forwarded electronically or by post to:
12 Winton Road, Joondalup
PO Box 301, Joondalup DC WA 6919
Unit 1/57 Locker Ave, Albany, WA 6330
Alta-1 Office, Lot 579 Packsaddle Rd, Kununurra WA 6743
Suite 12 & 14, 42-44 King Street, Caboolture
PO Box 388, Caboolture, QLD 4510
Step 3. Interview
If there is a place available and we are in receipt of all documents, the Regional Administrator will contact the family to book in an interview with the teacher.
Step 4. Acceptance of place
If the child has been successful, an acceptance letter with Transition and other information will be mailed to families prior to the commencement date.